How To Add Liquidity (V2)
Follow the steps below to add liquidity on the ApeSwap DEX:
3) Select the Add tab.
4) Click on the icon/name of the token on the first token line to open the token search.
5) Select the token for the first half of your liquidity pair. You can search by token name or contract address, or select from the list.
6) Click on the icon/name of the token on the second token line to open the token search.
7) Select the token for the second half of your liquidity pair. You can search by token name or contract address, or select from the list.
8) Enter a token amount on one of the lines. The other line will be automatically calculated for you to keep the pair amounts equal. If this is your first time adding liquidity for a token, you may have to enable the token in your wallet.
9) Click Add Liquidity and validate the transaction in your wallet.
NOTE: If you are the first user to add liquidity for a pair of two tokens, you may add liquidity at whichever rates you'd like. In this situation, please check the rates at which you intend to add versus the broader market rates.
It is possible to add liquidity at rates that are not equal to the rest of the market and immediately lose money due to arbitrage, so make sure you check your prices!