How To Add Funds
To purchase crypto using ApeSwap's MoonPay integration, follow the steps below.
1) Click the credit card icon in the top right of the ApeSwap website to open the MoonPay widget.
2) Within the MoonPay widget, select how much fiat you’d like to spend, and which token you’d like to purchase, then click Continue. The widget will default to the token of the chain you’re connected to, but you can select from the list.
If you select a token on a different chain, be sure to look for your tokens on that chain when the transaction is complete.
3) Next, enter your wallet address and confirm your transaction details, then click Continue. If you’re already connected to ApeSwap with your wallet, that wallet address will pre-fill.
Be sure to double-check your wallet address! If you send tokens to the wrong address, you won’t be able to recover them.
4) If you already have a MoonPay account, you will be prompted to login with your email address, and verify using a six-digit verification code.
If you’re new to MoonPay, the widget will prompt you to create an account. Depending on your location, you may need to provide some personally-identifiable information.
This “Know Your Customer” process is only for MoonPay and regulatory requirements. ApeSwap does not have direct access to your personal information, and does not ask for it as a condition of using our platform.
5) Enter your preferred card information. Before your transaction goes through, you will have one more opportunity to confirm the details. If everything is correct, authorize the purchase by clicking the checkmark and pressing “Buy Now.”
Once your purchase is complete, it may take some time to receive your cryptocurrency. Depending on network activity, it can take up to one hour for the tokens to arrive in your wallet.